- 5-10 years finance/accounting experience demonstrating increasing responsibility and success
- Ability to operate both strategic and detailed levels.
- Excellent written /verbal communication skills and awesome people skills.
- Highly organized including experience working on dynamic cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks, Smartsheet and/or other enterprise software is a plus.
- Comfortable working as part of a small team in a fast-paced, collaborative but unstructured environment.
- Preferred previous experience working with USG programs, including knowledge of USAID, CDC and other international donor funded mechanisms (World Bank, GAVI, UN Agencies).
- Hustle, passion, and an ability to adapt and grow.
We’re excited if you also have these capabilities:
- Experience working with teams using Agile development processes.
- Experience with international donor-funded projects.
What we ask of you:
- Take a task and run with it - there’s very little hierarchy.
- Speak up. We all learn every day. Ask for help, say when you need something.
- Be forthcoming and accountable. About time, scope, questions, needs, options, deliverables.
- Be nice to work with. Nothing extraordinary was ever achieved alone.
What you need to bring:
- Comfortable working with small groups in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams.
- Energy, boundless curiosity, open-mindedness.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Respect for audiences and users. Willingness to step into someone else’s shoes (and the imagination to do so).
Why you want to work with us:
- Real-world impact and state-of-the-art science. We develop technology and products that save lives and help organizations do more with fewer resources. We break new ground in AI by creating systems that learn from sparse, complex data in some of the most challenging environments on earth.
- We are growing rapidly and engaged in many of the most important issues of our time. Being part of MACRO-EYES is rich in opportunity.
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits.
- Work with an amazing group of people.
- Work from almost anywhere. This role will be remote with the freedom to choose how and when to work. Our remote team was executing at the highest level before COVID-19, and we expect to continue to be a largely remote, high-performing team. In continuation of defying the trend, we will open our first physical offices in 2022. You will have access to your choice of hardware and a travel budget to interact with the distributed team in person.
Macro-Eyes is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued. Macro-Eyes is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. Macro-Eyes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Disclaimer: Due to large volumes of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.